Monday, May 4, 2009

MAY UPDATE---tons of projects!!

Layout by Hilde Janbroers

I am so beyond thrilled about this month's update!!
We have the work of our beautiful team.

We are starting something new. Not only will my team be designing with MLS items every month. We'll be playing with other manufactures to show how our products work well with theirs!! (Next month, Clear Scraps!!!)

We had the opportunity to work with HAMBLY this month. Thank you to the Hambly team for providing such awesome products.
This month we also focused on fun technique's using our CHIPBOARD alphabet and our transparencies.

We started something else. We are choosing awesome guest designers every month to create with our lines. This month we have the awesome, Nichol Magouirk. She rocked it!

Let's start with our team. Remember to look for Hambly, it will be in some of the projects.

ERIN YAMABE











MOLLY PECKHAM















MICHELLE LANNING






EMILY JONES








JANA EUBANK




TANISHA LONG






DANIELLE HOLSAPPLE










NORMA KENNEDY







PATTIE BELTRAN







GRETCHEN MCELVEEN






Here are the projects by our guest designer, NICHOL MAGOUIRK!!!
She did an awesome job with what I gave her.
thank you Nichol!!






Thank you to the wonderful scrapbookers that sent us projects!! I received a ton of items this month by our team and guests, please let me know if I missed you or one of your awesome designs!! We want to see them here.

Liz Qualman, has a sketch site that is so fantastic! Check out what she did using MLS!! http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/


Cristal Hobbs, otherwise known as Pinky created this beautiful project using the neighborhood line for a kit club called, The Shaker Box. Check out their wonderful site!!



My girl Melanie Stanczyk, designer for A Kiss on the Chic, always creates such beautiful projects using MLS. They are using our line in their latest kit!! Check it out here. http://akissonthechic.typepad.com/laura_mccollough_scrapboo/2009/04/sneak-peeks.html
Raechelle Bellus sent me these awesome layouts!! LOVE IT!!

Jennifer Mcguire made this playing with MLS and Hero Arts.

Dolores Cancel created these cuties.



Check out Michelle Magana's blog. She did some projects with some of our earlier releases. She did such a cute job with them. http://chengunation.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-little-shoebox-stuff.html
Ever After in Vista, Ca is carrying our products!!!
Check out their blog and what Erin Payne created.
You can also see more of Erin's work at her awesome blog: http://www.bestbetties.blogspot.com/
Thank you to everyone who sent us projects!!! Please continue to do so. We love to see them!!!
Don't forget to turn in your submissions. The last day is May 15th.
Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs, Suzy West
My Little Shoebox

61 comments:

~ Grace ~ said...

Oh my such wonderful pages and cards to inspire even the most creative blocked mind. Great job everyone. They all are so beautiful.

One of my Faves is the Dream House LO. Thanks for sharing!!!

L. Grace

Pamela said...

Wow! So much AWESOME stuff in this post!

Pinky said...

wow wow wow! So many projects! Melanie that page rocks girl and Dolores, so happy to see your work here again!!!!!!! YEA you rock the MLS!

TanishaRenee said...

WOW, I am blown away by all of these amazing creations! Way to go ladies!!!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Stanczyk said...

Wow, awesome work ladies! Love all the eye candy!

I think it's really cool you are mixing it up with other manufactures like Clear Scraps and Hambly!

Pinky, thank you! I love your house too. I seen it on your blog this weekend!

Breann said...

Thanks, Pinky for sending me here because I did not know it existed. And I am pretty sure that my husband doesn't thank you because I will be hiding out in my scraproom lifting all these freaking fabulous layouts!

Heather said...

Great stuff Everyone! LOve the house box Pinky!

Laurajean said...

Oh MY Goodness....what gorgeous work ladies.

And a BIG shout out to two of my girls, Cristal(Pinky) and Dolores...your projects are AWESOME ladies....Congratulations!!!

Jingle said...

These are all fabulous! Pinky sent me over and I am so glad she did! Thanks for the great inspiration, girls! These are wonderful!

Michele Reed said...

Wow, what an inspiring blog post! I see so many projects and layouts that I absolutely LOVE!

Rosalee said...

Thanks to Pinky for sending me to this great site. This stuff is so radical.

Marci Knecht said...

WOW! That's a whole lot of fabulous work....I'm dizzy just looking at it all. Great job ladies :)

Kristin said...

Pinky I love the house it's adorable!! Everyone's work is Fantastic!

pattyb said...

Wow what great projects! Pinky love your house...it's amazing. And Melanie I love your style in your layouts..beautiful. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Zorina said...

I can't take it!! Its soo stinky cute...all the LOs and projects. OMG!
Wowee!!! I love all of them. Miss you, girl!

Zorina

scrappin_mom3 said...

Thanks Pinky (Cristal) for sending me here-- love your house -- it's SOOOO cute!!

scrapbookmom79 said...

Thanks Pinky for sending me this way. Pinky your house is awesome and everyone has done some amazing work!!

Brenda - "Wild About Scrappin" said...

Pinky, I had admired your house earlier on your blog. Another beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing this site. It was great to look at all the beautiful projects.

TraceyT said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous work!!! :) :) :)

marla said...

Pinky sent me over here. Way to go Pinky and Delores great projects girls!!

LisaM said...

Thanks Pinky for sending me here! Awesome house girl!

Southernbelle said...

Thanks Cristal for sending me over! All of these projects are fabulous! I just did a card today using this paper. It is soooo cute!!! Love it!

Kim said...

Pinky, thanks for sending me here! I love all the projects. What great inspiration!

Dolores said...

I love what the DT did with the projects. OMG Cristal love your little house. I super excited that my projects were chosen. Thanks so much.

Liz said...

Suzy - you must have spent a LONG time uploading all of this fabulous work. Thank you so much for sharing with us and for the links! :) Liz

Jen said...

So many great projects...thanks Pinky for linking a girl up. Congrats to you and Dolores on having your projects featured!

MollyPeckham said...

WOW! Such wonderful stuff on here!!! WOW!!!!

Suzy West said...

hey there everyone! I am so happy you posted here! such positive energy! Pinky, check you out with all your homies! love it!!!! :)
hugs
suzy

AndreaWiebe said...

Every single page and project is just incredible!!!!

Charmaine said...

Such great inspo! Makes me want to go scrap RIGHT NOW!

Shirley said...

Fabulous work and it's great to see some of my friends here! Congrats!

Amanda Winchester said...

Wow, so much eye candy!! Thanks,
Pinky for pointing the way! Great inspiration!

.................... said...

WOW! So much wonderful EYE CANDY! Amazing work!

Pinky sent me :o)

mary h. said...

Wow! I knew this stuff was easy to work with, but DANG!!!!! I have been blown away! All of these are incredible.

Cee said...

Wow, such creative work done. I just love all of these pages.. Pinky, I just adore what you did.. it looks soooooo professional... Thanks for sending me here to see all this creativity!

BlessedChaos x4 said...

luvin the hambly and MLS mix!!!

~ti

Juliana said...

Wow the designers worked the MLS and Hambly! What a great idea to mix it up like that!

Juliana said...

Wow the designers worked the MLS and Hambly! What a great idea to mix it up like that!

Lisamariemlt said...

what amazing creation
Pinky love that little house
your ROCK!

I'm gonna have to come back more often and peek at all the work here
it's just beautiful

Holly said...

Pinky sent me here also, and the house is adorable along with all the other projects!!

Vijaya Siddharth said...

I was sent here by pinky! Now I am blown away seeing all these beautiful pages and cards. Awesome job ladies! My fav is the Dream House LO!

Eva said...

I was sent here by Pinky, too.....wow and I am so glad..so many gorgeous creations!!!!

Reel Girl said...

Fabulous projects and inspiration!! I am also a friend of Pinkys and a fan of her work! And Dolores' too!

Jen said...

Thanks for the link Pinky!!!!! Great pages :)

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Wow! So many wonderful projects!! Awesome work everyone and a special shout out to my friend Liz!!! Woot!!

Carol said...

Awesome work ladies! Cristal, I love that house!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Wow!!! beautiful work done by all these talented ladies!! ....a big shout out for Liz Qualman!! Love your sketches and our cute l/o!!

Terri said...

WOW!! What an array of incredible projects!! Such eye candy!! Thanks to Pinky for directing me over here!! WTG & CONGRATS, girl!!!!

Missy said...

Wow those are amazing!!!

Julie Howard said...

Goodness sakes! Fantastic work by all. So many incredible projects and details to take in. Extra-special 'two thumbs up' to my buddy Liz Qualman and her always awesome sketches.

Bethany Kartchner said...

Thanks for all the inspo! Great post!

betty said...

Suzy,

Thanks for laoding all those cute layouts!! looks like i am gonna be needing some more MLS to do even more layouts!! such cute stuff! Thanks for the blog shout out! Love it!

Toni said...

Holy schmoly ,, look at all the pages and projects!!! Oh ... and "Betty" sent me to your blog!! Woot Woot!

sam said...

wauw!! love all the new projects, they are amazing!!!!!
hugs sam

redoaklines said...

BEAUTIFUL creations from everyone!!!! so inspirational!!! :)

can't wait to see all of the cool stuff to come! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Michelle Lanning said...

amazing ladies each one is beautiful!

Myia Shantrice said...

You all realy rawked the MLS this month! Great work!

jonaks said...

wow these are all so gorgeous. so many inspirations. Cristal sent me here!

MARION said...

Sooooo many projects...You girls were BRILL at CHA and I can't wait for the stash to arrive at my store and sell, sell, sell and then I can buy, buy, buy ....more from you...YAY!!!
Marion xxx
Sugar and spice

zunaira mehar said...

generous treat! Ben and I really have pleasure making use of your recommendations in what we need to do in a months time. Our list is a mile long so your tips are going to be put to excellent use. call card

Cardsharing Server