MY LITTLE SHOEBOX
Design Team CALL!!!
Design Team CALL!!!
Does this sound familiar?
Yes, we are adding more girls to the team!!
We got big plans at MLS and we need more dt members to make this dream come true!!
The new additions from this group will come in right in time to create for the CHA Summer Show!! Will get to play with the NEW LINES we are working on!!
Please read everything below
My Little Shoebox
My Little Shoebox is looking for some talented scrappers, motivated, responsible designers who have time to commit to design layouts and projects each month from our product lines.
We are looking for:
1. Creative individuals that are able to do 2 different types of projects each month such as layouts, cards, and projects with our products.
2. You must post your work on 2 different galleries plus the MLS galleries
3. You must be available to commit to a 12 months term, which begin June 2009.
4. You must be a resident of the United States or Canada and at least 18 years of age or older. 5. Help judge any contests during your term (as needed.)
6. There are additional opportunities available to use our products to teach at your local scrapbook store.
7. You agree to release the rights of your designs to My Little Shoebox for display on the company website and in the company publications.
8. If needed your designs may also need to show at trade show.
9. In addition, as a design team member, you will be contributing twice per term to our company newsletter. You can post this on your personal blog.
In return you will receive:
1. A monthly package of our wonderful products.
2. Your choice of MLS products.
3. Your picture and bio on the My Little Shoebox website
4. Your own personal gallery on My Little Shoebox website
To apply please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
1. Full name, address, phone number, email address.
2. 3 layouts, 1 card, and 1 projects representing your best design work (jpg files or pdf file no larger than 500kb)
3. Link to an online gallery where we can see your current work.
4. Personal website or blog if you have one.
5. List your prior experience.
6. Design teams you are currently affiliated with.
7. Describe your style.
8. What makes you a unique addition to our team?
9. Have you been published, if so where and when.
10. Do you have teaching experience?
11. Tell us about yourself, please acknowledge how much time you are comfortable with to devote to My Little Shoebox each month.
Submission deadline is May 15th, 2009.Our design team members will be announced on June 1st, 2009. We thank you in advance for all your work and appreciate each entry! Questions may be directed to our lead designer, Suzy West email@example.com
Extra note: PLEASE make sure to follow #2. It is really hard for me to look at submissions when your pictures are so big.
Also, please make sure to include your pictures of your projects in your post or as attachments. DO NOT link me to visit your work else where.
attn: Those that submitted to the early call, I still have your submissions, but if you would like to re-send or change anything, that's okay.
Have a fantastic day!