Monday, March 23, 2009

My Little Shoebox Design Team Search Info.

Hi there! I wanted to update you on the NEW design team search.
We are thrilled to be getting sooooo many submissions. It's so inspiring to see so many different amazing projects. You are making it really hard for me!! :)
Anyway, you have until May 15th to turn in your submissions.
We will announce on June 1st.
First assignments for our NEW DT members along with our existing designers
will be to create for CHA SUMMER that will be held in Florida!
How cool is that?
So get your submissions in. Remember to send them to ME at psajfamily@aol.com. Do NOT send them to the my little shoebox email addy.
Did you know that we have a FACEBOOK group? Come and join us and get updated with all latest and greatest of MLS.
Have you created with MLS? Send them to me, so we can add them to our blog.
2Peas and MLS are holding a fantastic contest!! Go check them out!
Have a fantastic day!
Hugs, Suzy West
My Little Shoebox

6 comments:

erin said...

can't wait to see who is added to our family next

Croppycatter said...

sounds like a lot of fun!!

AndreaWiebe said...

I ordered some of your amazing papers and can't wait for them to arrive!!!

MollyPeckham said...

I can not wait to see who tries out!

betty said...

I am so excited about this. your products are darling, and it has been fun to see what everyone is doing with them! i put some layouts on my blog www.bestbetties.blogspot.com

SKimsey said...

This is so exciting. I love MLS products and cannot wait to send in my application. Thanks so much for this opportunity.