Thursday, March 26, 2009

MLS in Massachusetts!!

I am so excited about going to Massachusetts! I love it there! Every time I go, I want to stay! :) I am going with a really good friend and design team member!!
anyway, I will be at the Sue gilman/Collins trade show a long with other manufactures, reps, retailers, etc. I'm teaching a class, doing make n' takes, and more.
As soon as I get back, I'm going to put up the April updates. I have tons of awesome layouts and projects to show ya!!
Just a few reminders:
*there's a cool contest that MLS/two peas are doing. Read below to see the information.
*If you are teaching with MLS please email me at psajfamily@aol.com. I will get your information up on our site.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comment:

Marci Knecht said...

That sounds like a great time, MA is such a pretty state....I'm envious. Have a safe trip and be sure to give us all the details when you get back :)