Monday, March 16, 2009

Suzy (hearts) Hambly & MLS!!!

I love Hambly Heavy Overlays. They are a lot of fun to play with.
I am going to Farmingham, Massachusetts in less than two weeks
to teach at the Collins Rep Show.
I will be teaching a really fun class using MLS and Hambly. I'm teaching a book using the Neighborhood line.
Anyways, some of my girls were creating the other night with Hambly to have as samples in MA and there was ONE extra sheet of the overlay, so I did the project above.
I (HEART) Hambly overlays! I also (heart) their new transparency's.
Allison rocks!! If you haven't checked out their new stuff, go to their site! You'll love them!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Suzy West
ps....don't forget to post your layouts on the two peas site!! It's a fun contest!!

2 comments:

Croppycatter said...

cute! I've never done a layout on top of a transparency...I need to try that.

Jana Eubank said...

Oooo! Pretty combination with the Hambly! YUM!!!