Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapperiet in Sweden and Marci Knecht

Misan & Lotta, owners of Scrapperiet in Sweden,
had the opportunity to be part of a scrapbook show.
They say that "My Little Shoebox is so popular in Sweden" and that almost everything
"sold out" at the show.
I wanted to know more about how MLS was doing at their store and here's what she said. :

1. How is my little shoebox doing for you?
Very, very good!

2. Did a lot of people by our product at your event?
Yes - it almost sold out completly!

3. What was the most popular items?
The scalloped round papers!

4. Tell me about your store.
We have a webstore (online) and me and my partner(Lotta Carlsson) have owned it a year! It´s really exciting and fun. We sell things for scrapbooking and cardmaking.

Here are a couple pictures of the booth during the show.


They asked Jenny Sandberg, team member for a Scrapbook Magazine in Sweden to be a guest designer for their store. They gave Jenny some of our MLS products and this is a layout that she created!! Jenny rocks!!
Check out Scrapperiet at http://www.scrapperiet.se/

----------------------------------------------------------------

Marci Knecht, design team member for Helmar,
Created a really fun project. I have posted a sneak peek, to see the rest and find out how she created this, go to http://helmarusa.typepad.com/blog/
Marci, you are one creative gal!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Have you created something with MLS? Please share, we'd love to feature you on our blog!
Please email me at psajfamily@aol.com
Subject line: Blog worthy

8 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, wow! What beautiful pages!

Zarah said...

NICE to see Swedish gals here! Jenny's awesome. :)

...but Marci's page is beautiful too! :D

TanishaRenee said...

this is so cool! Love the pages posted here! Marci's work is awesome!

Marci Knecht said...

I love that layout by Jenny, it's just awesome! And how fun to see my own layout on here too - I'm grinning from ear to ear.

erin said...

gorgeous pages!
congratulations to your store, and so happy to hear that they love mls!

Gretchen said...

love these layouts!!

Beth Perry said...

Awesome designs!! I love that first one! And I am off to see the rest of the second one! ;P
B

Croppycatter said...

yay Marci!!! :)