Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Updates

I love our monthly updates!! Why? Because it's packed filled with a ton of different projects created by our design team and guests that have sent me some of their pretties!!
I'll start by showing of our DT work and then on to our guests.
Norma Kennedy played with TURTLES AND TREES







Gretchen McElveen played with WHO'S THERE



Erin Yamabe played with WONDERFUL




Danielle Holsapple played with ENJOY LIFE






Tanisha Long played with FLAWLESS


Now onto our Guests!!! We love getting projects, layouts, and cards from you!! Please continue to send them to me. You can send them to psajfamily@aol.com.

Torill, dt member for Ljuva Änglar store.

Our Erin Yamabe was asked to be a guest designer for Color Me Miki Kit Club. They featured MLS in two of their kits. These are two of the layouts she created. To see the rest, go to their site.


Heather Prins a DT member for SCRAP N SUPPLY SHACK sent me these cuties that she created. This month they are featuring MLS. Check out the rest of these projects at their site.



Diana Daijogo was scrapping at the store and I asked her to create some cuties. Here's what she did. Diana is co-owner of Scrap 4a Cure kit club. Their March kit features our product.



Erin Payne sent me a lot of goodies too.



Caroline Rundby in Sweden sent me this pretty one.

Jen Martakis sent me this cutie
Stephanie Howell was one of the winners in a contest we had and created this awesome layout.


Dolores Cancel sent me this beautiful layout.


The following items are from Holly Star. love what she did here.



Heather Derbecker sent me this pretty layout!!

Juliana Michaels also won free product from a contest we had. Love this layout!!

Mimiking Kara (I think that's her name) on American Idol...
I have THREE words for you....You gals are so freaking awesome I can't stand it!!!!! Oh wait...is that not three words? LOL
Thanks for all the wonderful layouts!! You all ROCK!!!

18 comments:

Croppycatter said...

wow!!! wonderful projects!

Marci Knecht said...

Wow, way to rock the MLS ladies! I love every single thing you all did ;)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Beautiful work ladies!!!!!!!

That's the way to rock the products!

Lisa Spiegel said...

great layouts!! I just love how versatile the papers are!

jenney said...

Awesome projects!!!

BTW, love the AI reference. So true! LOL

Jen Martakis said...

Look how gorgeous it all is!! Great work ladies!!
LOL at your American Idol quote Suzy. :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, that is almost too much goodness at once! LOVE the creations, all of them!

Michele Reed said...

Such an inspiring collection of layouts!! :) I am loving MLS products, I had such a good time working with the Color Me Miki Kit this month...fun fun fun!
Michele

*kim* said...

I am completely inspired by all this eye candy!!!! WOWZA - each one fantastic.

terri k said...

Thank you for mentioning Color Me Miki! I just love all your products and they were so much fun to work with! Thank you to Erin for being our guest designer this month!

All the layouts are beautiful! Great job everyone!

TanishaRenee said...

I am blown away! Marvelous projects here!

MollyPeckham said...

Oh wow! Such wonderful projects, everyone!!!!

erin said...

ok, wow! how cool is that seeing all of those different designers together!
great work everyone!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Wow! What awesome projects! Thanks for all the inspo!

AndreaWiebe said...

WOW!!! Thank you for sharing all those projects!! So much fun to look through :D

betty said...

Thanks so much for putting up all of those cute layouts! I love seeing all of the other ladies work too!! MLS is da' bomb! Love it so much!

ellen s. said...

omgosh! i was rolling at your 3 words!!! hahaha.these are gorgeous. huge fan of MLS, just awewsome.

Mandie said...

Your new lines just rock! I've always loved MLS but these new lines take the cake!!!!