Thursday, February 26, 2009

two days left to submit for the EARLY CALL!

Hi there everyone!!! I have received several submissions, and let me tell you...they are all GREAT! You are making it super hard for me to decide.
The only submissions I am accepting (right now) are from those that posted a link in the early call post. It's this post here:
If you are eligible and want to submit, you must email ME by February 28th, 2009, by midnight. psajfamily@aol.com
Subject line: Early dt call
Please follow the same submission guide as the other call that will start in March.
I have decided not to put you thru a lot and make you wait. I will CALL the new dt member or members.
I will announce the new additions to the team on the 1st here when we do our monthly update.
...and just some extra 411...if you are not chosen for the early call, you still have another chance! Your submission will be kept for the regular call.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at psajfamily@aol.com
Have a wonderful day!!
Suzy West

7 comments:

MollyPeckham said...

i can't wait to see who makes it! :) thanks for the update, dear! :)

Karan said...

thanks for the update Suzy, and best of luck to all who apply!

Marsha said...

I was going to send you my link by Feb. 28th. I didn't understand the part about following a link ahead of time. I sent you a message on Facebook for a clarification, and I guess I still missed the deadline. Oh, well....

Eva said...

Oh, gosh, I am so excited!!!! Crossing fingers, toes, knees, even my cat's paws...hehehe.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Good luck to all the ladies that have entered!

Can't wait to see the new DT member(s)!

Jackie said...

How exciting! What a wonderful opportunity!Good luck everyone!

Gretchen said...

i can't wait to see who the new members are!