Friday, February 27, 2009

This is nuts!!! (DT related)

OMG this is nuts!! Why do you all have to be so good? I am having to make hard decisions here. We have had TONS of people try out for the early call and each one is awesome!!

I (DID) make one decision...and that's to pick more than one person...for this call. How many? I can't say, but it's more than TWO. LOL

Go check out http://www.timelessinspirations.com/shop/ They also carry new MLS!!
You can also get our stuff at Scrap Supply. So go check them out as well!!

Hugs
Suzy West

8 comments:

Eva said...

OMG!!! I can only imagine how hard that must be. Well, I am sending you love and light to pick the right people.

JennK said...

I feel for you!! I know it must be a very difficult decision.

Suzy West said...

You gals are sweet! Thanks for feeling my pain!! :)
Hugs
Suzy

Raechelle said...

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be. Good luck narrowing it down.

Juliana said...

I am sorry that you are having such a tough time, but I know there are tons of amazingly talented scrappers out there! est of luck!!!
I am tickled that you are going to be adding more than one for this early call!!!!

Karan said...

I can only imagine how difficult your position is, there is a ton of talent out there!

Best of luck with the decision making, im sure its not easy!

Peggy said...

Good luck to the girls that tried out for the early call. Would have loved to give it a try to and be in the same boat as you girls right now, maybe another year? Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck Suzy with making a choice, I bet it's tough!

mary h. said...

I have already contacted Wendy and will be getting mine this week.:D