Thursday, February 26, 2009

posting some more online sites that carry MLS

I'm just posting more online stores that are carrying My Little Shoebox products.
Thank you to everyone that has been updating me.
Scrap Etc is not an online store but they will ship it to you!!!
A lot more places are getting it or may have got it already but I don't know who it is. If you do, let me know and I'll post it here!!
Hugs, Suzy West
ps. if you have created with it and want to see it on our site, email them to me. psajfamily@aol.com

5 comments:

Tricia Wilson said...

Thanks Suzie, this is good to know.

Tricia Wilson said...

Oh, and add scrapsupply.com to the list!

http://www.scrapsupply.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=products_new&zenid=b2dead927153ff0701a4dcc29b9e3554&cartrestore=yes

this is the link to the MLS goodies.

Gretchen said...

Scrap Etc is my local store and it is great. If you want some MLS stuff call Lucy and she will hook you up!

Gretchen said...

OH! Scrap Etc also has a kit club {Scripts} and it included some My Little Shoebox in its Feb kit and I think there is more stuff planned for either March or April.

Dawn T said...

Just picked it up at our local store here... Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway, CA... got to play a little today - OMG so super cute! check it out here:

MY BLOG