Friday, February 6, 2009

MLS Question/Answer and more!!


Hi there!! I've had several emails with different questions so I thought I'd address them here so you can all see the answers. I thought I'd throw in a quick layout I did with some scraps that I had left over from CHA.


Q-Can I send you my link privately?
A-Yes. Just let me know you are going to email it to me. Add your name so I know who you are.
Q-Does this count as my submission?
A. No. I WILL pick at least one team member from those that HAVE posted here, BUT you still have to submit.
Q-Do I need to submit layouts with MLS products?
A-nope. (we'd love to see them if you have them)
Q-Is the new MLS release shipping?
A-Yes. Lots of stores are getting it or have it already.
Q-Do you have a store? What if I can't find it?
A- I do but it's NOT an online store. I would prefer you try to support your LSS or the online stores getting it but you can contact me if you can't find it.
I think those are all the questions. Keep coming back to see the scoop!!
I will be annoucing the winners on Sunday for the contest.
Add us to the blogs you follow and check back often. I will be having more contests and chances for you to show off your MLS projects here!! :)
Hugs
Suzy West

2 comments:

Tricia Wilson said...

So excited! I can't wait for Sunday!!!!!

Debbie said...

LOVE the photo of the four of you. And the layout is great!