Thursday, February 12, 2009

MLS DT--Submission information

*****quick update: Please send your submissions to psajfamily@aol.com and NOT to the my little shoebox email I sent you. *******
------------------------------------------------

Hey there gals!! This is the information going out to everyone on all the blogs in March.
Since I am picking someone from here, I wanted to give you the information first....after you read the submissions...the information that follows is for you that have posted on the this blog already.

My Little Shoebox
Emeryville, Ca
http://www.mylittleshoebox.com/
My Little Shoebox is looking for some talented scrappers, motivated, responsible designers who have time to commit to design layouts and projects each month from our product lines.

We are looking for:
1. Creative individuals that are able to do 2 different types of projects each month such as layouts, cards, and projects with our products.
2. You must post your work on 2 different galleries plus the MLS galleries
3. You must be available to commit to a 12 months term, which begin June 2009.
4. You must be a resident of the United States or Canada and at least 18 years of age or older. 5. Help judge any contests during your term (as needed.)
6. There are additional opportunities available to use our products to teach at your local scrapbook store.
7. You agree to release the rights of your designs to My Little Shoebox for display on the company website and in the company publications.
8. If needed your designs may also need to show at trade show.
9. In addition, as a design team member, you will be contributing twice per term to our company newsletter. You can post this on your personal blog.
In return you will receive:

1. A monthly package of our wonderful products.
2. Your choice of MLS products.
3. Your picture and bio on the My Little Shoebox website
4. Your own personal gallery on My Little Shoebox website

To apply please send an e-mail to psajfamily@aol.com including:

1. Full name, address, phone number, email address.
2. 3 layouts, 1 card, and 1 projects representing your best design work (jpg files or pdf file no larger than 500kb)
3. Link to an online gallery where we can see your current work.
4. Personal website or blog if you have one.
5. List your prior experience.
6. Design teams you are currently affiliated with.
7. Describe your style.
8. What makes you a unique addition to our team?
9. Have you been published, if so where and when.
10. Do you have teaching experience?
11. Tell us about yourself, please acknowledge how much time you are comfortable with to devote to My Little Shoebox each month.

Submission deadline is May 15th, 2009.Our design team members will be announced on June 1st, 2009. We thank you in advance for all your work and appreciate each entry! Questions may be directed to our lead designer, Suzy West psajfamily@aol.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls...this is for those that have posted a link on the blog...

I am closing the early dt call for those that have posted their links here. It will close this Sunday.
anyone that submits after that will not be chosen for the early call.

For those of you that have posted...I am choosing someone on March 15th...The day the call goes out.

You have from now until February 28th to turn in your submission. (information given above)

If you are not chosen for the early dt call...don't worry you still have the second chance to try out.

I hope this all made sence! If it doesn't. Just email me.

All submission emails must be sent to me at the email above. Please do NOT send me huge photos. I will not be able to open them. Your email subject line: MLS DT EARLY CALL.

Have fun and thank you for your submissions!!
Hugs,
Suzy West
Lead desginer, MLS

14 comments:

Dolores said...

How cool! I do have a question I have posted my gallery link in the prior post, are we able to submit now with all the questions.

mary h. said...

Only two projects a month. That's it? That sounds good.

Tricia Wilson said...

Great! Looking forward to it!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Very exciting, what a great opportunity!

PattiHutch said...

Thanks Suzy.....getting my submission ready!!

~Patti

TanishaRenee said...

good luck ladies! this is an awesome company to design for!

erin said...

good luck ladies!
helen and suzy are awesome to work with and for!

Raechelle said...

Wohoo! Looking forward to this!

Juliana said...

So awesome!!!

Mexx said...

hi girl i just send my stuf in hope you like it ...

scrappermimi said...

What a great opportunity!

KimmyS said...

Ohhhh noooooooo - such a shame that I cannot play as I am living overseas *sniff*
Good luck to you all!

~Nancy~ said...

Good luck girls!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
(Unfortunately I won't be able to enter since I live overseas..) Can't wait to see what the new team will come up with! XOXO

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片