Sunday, February 22, 2009

Did you know...

Did you know...that we upload new layouts by our DT every month? Yes sir!
You will be seeing all the new layouts on the 1st of March! Make sure to check in here.

Did you know...that we have a facebook group? I just found out about Facebook a few months ago and I'm addicted! So I started a MLS Facebook group! :)http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=50218102547

Did you know...that we are choosing at least ONE new DT member from the early call...and MORE from the regular call going out in March? (those that have are eligable for the early call have until February 28th to turn them in).

Did you know...that I'm going nuts over the submissions I've gotten already? Ummm yeah! You people are good!! WOWSERS!

Did you know...that I will be in Massachussetts teaching at the Sue Gilman rep show next month? I am! I love that show!! Lots of fun!!

Did you know...that I just met with Helen on yesterday to plan out our next CHA booth? We had a great meeting! We planned out tons of fun stuff!

Did you know...that if you create projects using our lines and email me pictures that there's a good chance you will find them on our blog!

Did you know...that I think our dt members: Tanisha, Danielle, Norma, Emily, Erin, and Gretchen ROCK??? We love them so much...we asked them to stay on another year!! LOVE THEM!!!

Did you know...that I'm tired? Yes, so I'm going to bed!! ;)

Have a great week!
Hugs
Suzy West

3 comments:

erin said...

and did you know???
you turned one year older today?
love you girl!

JennK said...

Happy Birthday!! I am excited to see all the new projects the DT will be bringing in March!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Love ya right back!