Monday, February 16, 2009

attn: Winners---Your stuff is coming...plus more!

HI there gals!!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!
I am so thrilled to say that all of the products have gone out to all our winners!! YIPPEE!!
Please send me pictures if you'd like, so I can put it up on our blog! We'd love to see what you create with it.
I am loving all the submissions that I've gotten in so far!! WOW you gals are creative!!
We closed the early call on Sunday night at midnight.
Everyone that posted a link by midnight is eligable to submit for the early call.
You have the information in the post below. So get them submissions to me because I will be choosing someone on the 15th of March.
For those that didn't get in the early call, don't worry....
The regular call goes out on that day!
So you can submit then.
Have a wonderful day!! Hugs
Suzy West
ps...if you have our new line and have created with it and want to see it up on our blog, please email me. psajfamily@aol.com

3 comments:

Karan said...

so awesome, im loving the products....!!! thank you for the opportunity!!

RitaS said...

Congrats to the lucky gals who have product coming - have lots of fun and cannot wait to see what you make!

Juliana said...

Goodie, goodie goodie!!!!