Sunday, February 8, 2009

...and the winners are...

HI there gals!! We have the winners. My little one picked #'s (#1 being the first person to post...#2 being the 2nd person to post, etc) and this is who won...

1. Peggy Kushman from Kentucky
2. Virginia from Leeds, Alabama
3. Stephanie Howell from Texas
4. Juliana from Missouri
5. Melanie Stanczyk from Wisconsin
6. Danna, not sure where you are from...you blog is Enjoy the Season

Congratulations to you all!! Please contact me at psajfamily@aol.com and leave me with the following information:

Name
Address
Please tell me your 3 favorite lines.
-------------------------------------------

We will continue to have contests so check back often!!!
Since I am a face book addict, I am going to be starting a My Little shoebox facebook group so you always know what is going on. I'll be doing this in the next few days.

Hugs
Suzy West

14 comments:

jenney said...

Yay, Virginia and Stephanie!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

WOW! I'm so excited. Thank you so much!

Dolores said...

Congrats ladies!

Virginia said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I am so excited!

Lyneen said...

Congrats Ladies... what fun new papers!

Debbie said...

Congrats to all the winners! And more contests, how fun!

Jana Eubank said...

WooHOOOO! Congrats girls! :D

Polly said...

Oh yes start a facebook group!! :) I lurvvve facebook...!

Scrappinology said...

Congrats to all the winners~

Gretchen said...

woo hoo!!
i know a couple of you!!
shout out to my Scrap Etc girl Virginia and my new friend Stephanie!!
have fun with your goodies!

Lindasueanne said...

Congrats ladies!!

Suzy West said...

HI there gals!! Congrats to you all! I will be sending out the products the beginning of next week!
Hugs
Suzy

TanishaRenee said...

Woohoo, congrats ladies! Enjoy the goodies!

Juliana said...

OMGoodness! Thank you so much!!!!
And congrats to the rest of you ladies!!!