Monday, January 19, 2009

Want to see more CHA projects?

We havebeen super busy!! In less than a week Erin, Helen, and myself will be setting up our new My Little Shoebox booth!
Just a reminder, I am teaching a class on Saturday night at 6:30pm. It's called, Just add water if you sign up but it's really the Home is where the heart is class. It's stacked FILLED with amazing products!! Let's just say it took a LONG time to get all of the stuff in all the bags!
Besides My Little Shoebox, you will be getting products from Kaiser Crafts, 3L adhesives, and Ranger. I cant' wait for you to see the package of stuff!! So much fun!!
...and onto some projects! There are more but here is a sampling! You'll be seeing all of these projects at CHA live!! :)
I created some projects with the Neighborhood line. I love this circle paper.


Gretchen got to play with the Wonderful line. Here are some of her projects.





Danielle played with Turtles and Trees line






Thanks for looking!! We'll be adding even more projects soon!
Hugs
Suzy West









9 comments:

lwarren737 said...

Love those projects - will you be giving away any class kits from the CHA make & takes/classes? Dying to get my hands on some of those new lines.

TanishaRenee said...

wish I could see these in person! Terrific work ladies!

Ronda P. said...

so many adorable projects! Great job ladies!

vasserfamilyblog said...

Just viewed some photos from your booth on Flicker and had to Google mls. Wow! I love your products! I'm sorry to say I've never seen your products. It looks like there's plenty of people using your line in layouts, though. Can't wait to see your products in stores online soon!! I especially love the RED mini alphabet stickers. I'm a huge fan of red! Great job!!

Peggy said...

Great projects to show off that fabulous stuff.

marla said...

Great projects. My favorite lines are flawless, wonderful and my neighborhood. Thanks for a chance to win.

Turtlelady~Sandy said...

OMG!!! You know I HAVE to have the Turtles and trees ;=)
Turtlelady~Sandy #1715

Joan Shanks said...

What a great giveaway.My e mail address is joanshanks@eastlink.ca.thanks for the chance to win.Love the projects.

Joan

Belinda Venables said...

Loving those projects. The colours of these products are fabulous! So bright and funky!

xx