Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 CHA projects

2009 realease projects
I am so excited to show you some of the projects my awesome design team have created!!
They have worked so hard in such a small period time.
Tanisha played with Who's there Line








Norma got to play with the Neighborhood Line








Emily Played with Enjoy Life Line





Erin played with the FLAWLESS line









I am playing with different projects. Here is one of mine. The other project I created is a class and can see in the post before this one.

We have more coming!! Check back again.

Hugs, Suzy West

5 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

Oh my gosh, everything looks fantastic ladies! Great work!!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Very neat, these look so yummy!!

Raechelle said...

gorgeous work ladies! LOVE these projects and lines!

JennK said...

Wonderful projesct and great line!! I am going to have to get a few of these for myself to play with!

siameseplease said...

What awesome yumminess! I love the cute owls and stuff in Who's There. The colors in all of the collections are wonderful but I must have Who's There, Wonderful and Turtles and Trees. What great collections with fun designs.