Thursday, November 20, 2008

So excited about our new lines!!

I really truly can not wait til' you see our new lines and all the fun things we have done with them!
So I know that I get excited about new lines that I like, but this one??? OMG I want to just get it all and hug it...forever!LOL
So I can't say much but I can tell you this...ready?
We got 1-2-3-4-5-6 YES...6 new lines that we are releasing!! OH YEAH BABY!
oh and we have 6 new (FILL IN THE BLANK TEASE) and 6 (FILL IN ANOTHER BLANK TEASE)
Did I tell you how excited I was?
Another cool thing we did...Paper weight? All the new papers are CARDSTOCK weight!
GIDDY??? I say YES!
Last....each one of the lines has something NEW that we have never done before! I can't wait to show you guys!
Please check back with us...
the release is just around the corner...and I'm excited!!! Giddy even! :)
Hugs
Suzy West
Lead designer, My Little Shoebox

8 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

6 lines! How exciting! I can't wait to see peeks!

Dria said...

Please give us peeks!!!!

Gretchen said...

awesome!!
can't wait to see it all!

Raechelle said...

looking forward to seeing them!

TanishaRenee said...

I can't wait to see the new lines!!!!!

Alecia said...

WOW, can't wait to see the peeks, when will they be posted??

Mireille said...

saw the new lines!!
Totally awesome! Can't wait to play with them!

Peggy said...

I am totally in love with the new collections and I want them all. Fabulous stuff, well done!