Tanisha's pages--using A little Birdie Told Me
This month it was Danielle's turn to do a how to. You will have fun creating this little project!!
I began with a Maya Road chipboard album that was 5.5 x 5.5 and the My Little Shoebox Orange Marmalade line.
1) Cut paper to fit each page. (5.5 x 5.5)
2) Cut photos to fit. (5.5 x 4 usually)
3 ) Adhere paper and photos from steps 1 & 2. On each left page I placed paper and on each right page I placed a photo.
4) Use a sanding tool to make all the edges of the book nice and even.
5) I used a Fiskars punch to make a border for each photo. I adhered it to the edge of the photo that did not meet the edge of the book. Occasssionaly I used a sticker.
6) For the left hand pages, I used a die cut and adhered it over the patterned paper. I added journaling, some alphabet stickers in mint, the chipboard buttons or the overlays. Occasionally I added a random sticker or embellishment.