Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HOLY WOWSERS!

WOWSERS!!! I am so excited that so many of you are coming to see us. You gals are so freaking awesome!!
I didn't get a chance to include my personal blog address. It is here. Come on over and see me.
It is so wonderful to see how so many of you are a great support to your friends.
We are so pleased with the girls we have chosen and know they will help our little company blossom.
Keep checking in with us because we are going to continue to do raks, fun newsletters, and more.

Hugs
Suzy West

8 comments:

Helena said...

Hey just been checking out Tanisha Renee's blog, she sent me on over here to check you out!!!

Good luck with the blog, hope it takes off for you!

A bit about myself, I am Irish, married to a wonderful man, have to georgeous girls 12 and 4! Have been scrapbooking for about 3 years now!!!!

There you go!!!

XXXX

Debbie :-) said...

Danielle said to come on over and check it out.....Love what I'm seeing so far! Got ya saved into my favs!

Susan Goetter said...

Danielle sent me over to check out the blog...looks great...I'll definitely be back...placing in my favorites!!

Jane said...

Im checking in for Danielle who sent me here!!! The place looks great!!!

MaryNSC said...

Erin sent me.
Will keep checking in I am new to all this BLOGGIN..But it sure is FUN!!!
I am married 24 years- one son -8 cats -1 goat- chickens and 3 little fishies..:+)Your Other Blog is FUN too Looks Like yawl really have a GREAT TIME!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations to the MLS team!!!! You know enough about me already Suzy!!!! :D Hugs to you!

Janice said...

Erins blog sent me here! I am so excited and cannot wait to see what is new and exciting!

LOL

Jenny said...

What a cool little place. Thanks Tanisha for directing me over this way. Congrats on making the DT girls!