Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting ready for CHA with My Little Shoebox

I am so excited about CHA this year. Helen and I have been working really
hard to get everything ready for the trade show and things are going great!
Our new lines will hopefully be in our hands by July 7th and our DT is
ready to start designing...quickly! LOL
If you are going to CHA please be sure to check us out. You can set up an appointment
with me if you want me to show you all the goods!! :) If not, just come on by!
We'll be doing make n' takes on Friday and Saturday from 10-12pm and 3pm-5pm.
Our booth # 2200
Hope to see you there!!
Hugs
Suzy West

2 comments:

erin said...

it is going to be da bomb!!!
i'll be cheering you on from maui:)

TanishaRenee said...

I can't wait to see all of the great new things that MLS has up it's sleeve!