Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
We have a lot of great projects for ya this month. Be sure to check out the blog the rest of the week. We'll have Emily's and our guest designer, Pattie Beltran how to projects. Very fun!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Tanisha's pages--using A little Birdie Told Me
This month it was Danielle's turn to do a how to. You will have fun creating this little project!!
I began with a Maya Road chipboard album that was 5.5 x 5.5 and the My Little Shoebox Orange Marmalade line.
1) Cut paper to fit each page. (5.5 x 5.5)
2) Cut photos to fit. (5.5 x 4 usually)
3 ) Adhere paper and photos from steps 1 & 2. On each left page I placed paper and on each right page I placed a photo.
4) Use a sanding tool to make all the edges of the book nice and even.
5) I used a Fiskars punch to make a border for each photo. I adhered it to the edge of the photo that did not meet the edge of the book. Occasssionaly I used a sticker.
6) For the left hand pages, I used a die cut and adhered it over the patterned paper. I added journaling, some alphabet stickers in mint, the chipboard buttons or the overlays. Occasionally I added a random sticker or embellishment.